NDAA ORDINANCE IS FINISHED!
The Lane County Ordinance designed to protect its residents from the unconstitutional provisions of the 2012 NDAA is finished and has recently been submitted to the County Commissioners! Each of the four Commissioners, who attended the April 15th public hearing on the 2012 NDAA, publically stated in front of roughly 300 residents their support for an ordinance against its usage in Lane County. Now is the critical time for all Oregonians to put some serious pressure on the Commissioners to follow through with their public statements. Due to the size and political weight of Lane County, the passage of this ordinance would have an extraordinary domino effect upon other counties around the state, representing an unprecedented victory for local sovereignty and the protection of Constitutional civil liberties. Below you will find a brief outline on the specifics of what the ordinance will achieve, as well as an outline of the most effective and necessary immediate actions needed from those who want to protect the constitutional rights suspended by the 2012 NDAA.
Outline of the Proposed Ordinance;
1) Purpose and Finding: County commissioners passed on June 3rd, 2014 a resolution acknowledging the unconstitutional provisions of the 2012 NDAA, and prohibited the use of any county resources in its implementation. The Commissioner hereby declare that Lane County is not a battlefield and is not subject to the “law of war” (“Law of war” suspends the constitutional rights of persons in the U.S. including their right of a trial)
2) The ordinance criminalizes the following activities;
a. arrest or capture any person in Lane County, or citizen of Lane County within the United States, with the intent of “detention under the law of war,” or
b. actually subject a person in Lane County to “disposition under the law of war,” or
c. subject any person to targeted killing in Lane County, or citizen of Lane County within the United States, or
d. assist and/or use any county resources in the implementation of any of the unlawful acts listed above.
3) Penalty for violating ordinance
a. Pay maximum fine and imprisonment allowable under state and county law.
b. Prosecuted under Oregon Criminal Code relating to, but not limited to assault and battery, kidnapping, murder, criminal liability for conduct of another, or other as applicable
Outline of immediate Action needed from Oregon residents;
Sid Leiken – Sid.email@example.com
Pete Sorenson – Pete.firstname.lastname@example.org
Pat Farr – Pat.Farr@co.lane.us
Faye Stewart – Faye.Stewart@co.lane.us
3) Keep looking for PANDA ~ Oregon updates for when the proposed ordinance will be on an official Board of County Commissioner meeting agenda. We will once again need as many people as possible to fill Harris Hall to put pressure on the Commissioners and their legal counsel to pass this ordinance.
Please E-mail PANDA ~ Oregon for any additional questions or information. We are available to present to any community action groups eager to learn more about the specific of the ordinance, the 2012 NDAA, or PANDA ~ Oregon’s State strategy. Thanks again for all of the support and action we have already received from concerned Oregonians all across the state. Please forward this letter any people and groups who may be interested in supporting our efforts. Lets continue to educate and encourage our elected officials to uphold their Oaths of Office, defend our Constitutional rights, and promote our local sovereignty.
P.S. Go to the PANDA ~ Oregon’s Facebook page to see the following documents:
1) PANDA ~ Oregon’s Proposed Ordinance for Lane County: “RCGO”
2) Lane County NDAA Resolution
3) Klamath County NDAA Proclamation
4) Coos County NDAA Resolution
5) Josephine County NDAA Proclamation
6) Douglas County NDAA request for repeal
7) Lane County Commissioner NDAA request for repeal
8) Democratic Party of Lane County NDAA Resolution
9) Republican Party of Lane County NDAA Resolution
10) U of O College Republicans NDAA Resolution
PANDA ~ Oregon State Coordinator
Feel free to contact us at anytime for more information or visit:
1) PANDA ~ Oregon Youtube channel
2)PANDA ~ Oregon Facebook page
3) PANDA’s National website:
SCOTUS---Supremes Refused to Hear Legal Challenges to the NDAA
NDAA---Lane County BOC Public Hearing & Comments on RCGI April 15, 2014
Oath Keepers Public Meeting in Coos Bay February 22, 2014
TEA Party---Video of Brookings TEA Party January 18, 2014
RCGI---Time to Support Oath Keepers & Make a Public Comment to The World
RCGI---Open Letter to OR State Representative Wayne Krieger
RCGI---Douglas and Lane County Lobby our Senators against NDAA
RCGI---The Jim Bice Radio Show with Stewart Rhodes founder of Oath Keepers
ATF---It’s time to submit comments on proposed NFA rule changes!
RCGR----The New NDAA will cost YOU $5,700
RCGR---Legislative Defense Manual
If You Value Your Liberties, Stay Out of Coos Bay, Oregon!
RCGR---Coos Bay City Council Rejects Promise of Federalism and Oath
City of Coos Bay---City Council Meeting Votes to adopt RCGR September 17, 2013
RCG Resolution Against the NDAA 2012----Updated 9/7/2013
Obama administration hiding info on targeted killings of Americans - senator
THE U.N. & LOCAL AGENDA 21
THE U.N. & AGENDA 21: