Questions about the Bylaws of the South Coast Community Foundation
- At some time within the next 20 years, the SCCF will be dissolved. At that time, possibly many millions of dollars of the citizen’s money that is in the bank, in investments, in cash, will not be given to the cities or county; the money will be distributed by three unknown unelected officers to organizations of their choosing. Why is that OK?
- Veresen, owner of the LNg, has stated that, upon receipt of all required permits, the factory size will increase by as much as 50%. Please display and discuss the chart that includes the formula that has been agreed upon by the parties and reduced to writing for computing Community Enhancement Fees?
- Please display and discuss the chart that summarizes the written agreement between Veresen and the port, the county, the SCCF, anybody, to pay fees in lieu of taxes?
- I have had nothing but a pleasant and professional experience when talking with your staff. However, please discuss the qualifications of your organization human assets to assess a Jordan Cove Energy type business operation; how your organization will assure that Jordan Cove Energy is assessed the full amount allowed by law; and assure the people that the correct and fair amount will be paid by Jordan Cove Energy to somebody as fees in lieu of taxes.
- Please display and discuss a copy of the enforceable novation agreement that Veresen will insist be a part of any sale of the company?
- Please display and discuss a copy of the state of Oregon agreement to permit Veresen / Jordan Cove Energy or its successor company to pay fees to a private company in lieu of taxes to the state?
- Please display and discuss a copy of the IRS and state DOJ 501c3 non profit approval for SCCF?
- The people, the cities of North Bend and Coos Bay, the port, the county will turn all power over to three SCCF officers / directors. Please identify the three directors who will be in office at noon 27 November 2014?
- Please display and discuss the chart that identifies the organizations who will receive the peoples half billion dollars?
- As an advocate for the SCCF, please discuss why it is best for the citizens to be uninvolved in the SCCF matter?
MGX---CEP/SCCF will Impact ALL of Oregon
AFP---Information on the CEP/SCCF Presentation at the Red Lion on May 1, 2014
Letter to Editor---SCCF Should pay for Coos Bay Sewer Upgrades
Letter to Editor---Promises in the Dark with the Jordan Cove Project
BOC---Public Meetings Coos County Planning Changing Land Use Laws
Letter to Editor---County Politicians Keeping Public in the Dark on SCCF
RPCC---Republican Monthly Meeting "Candidate Forum" April 24, 2014
Critique of the BOC Town Hall in Bandon---"PUT IT ON THE BALLOT"
BOC---Public Meetings on South Coast Community Foundation "Put it on the Ballot"
BOC---Public Meeting for Vote on South Coast Community Foundation April 1, 2014
Letter to Editor---South Coast Community Foundation Scam will Top All Past
MGX---Geddry Slams Koch over Forced Cooperation & Jordon Cove Funding
League of Oregon Cities Class of Slanted View on History of Urban Renewal in OR
City of Bandon---Expanding Government Cheese
Urban Renewal---King Hales of Portland Master of Government Development
FBI Press Release on Charges Against Local Bandon Developer Michael Drobot
Urban Renewal---Read How Schools suffer to Support Wealthy Foreign Companies
City of Bandon---Local Developer Michael Drobot Admits to Bribery & Conspiracy
Preserving the American Dream: Lessons in Beating Boondoggles
Agenda 21---Sustainable Development & Regionalism
City of Bandon---Votes on the renewal of City Manager's Contract