from a Watchdog in Reedsport:
OK, here it is: You will find the flyer for the coming meeting attached here. If you know of a party that is not on our email list, someone who might be interested in this program, feel free to forward this post, rearranging the body to your tastes. You may also print it out and pass it around.
We are blessed to have Herm Oberholzer as a speaker for this event. Herm is a former financial planner and his presentation is well received wherever he takes it. We look forward to his inspiring edification on the Federal Reserve.
It is time for us to get organized to oppose the gutting of measure 10-119. We will not have all of the answers, but we certainly have some questions for you.
- Should fees pay for the services rendered or should they also be a revenue enhancing tool?
- Examining the list of administrative fees presented by the City we note that some fees should be reduced.
- If you agree that most fees need no change, then why is this almost an emergency?
- An almost impoverished position has been presented by elected officials and staff. Are they really impoverished?
- If they are impoverished how do the justify spending $60,000.00 with the Judicial Review.
- How do they justify the expense of the coming election?
Watch for our website to come alive with the discussion of this issue. We consider polling you for your opinion on these fees.
Frank Barth, as a newly elected Councilor is committed to serve the people of Reedsport and working to solve local problems. He will not become part of the ruling oligarchy.
Mark your calendars for this meeting, you don't want to miss it!
Restore Reedsport! Visit http://www.refreshreedsport.org
The TEA Party---The Brookings Harbor Tea Party 4/16/2013
The TEA Party---Auto-Pilot Toward the Fiscal Cliff
The Tea Party---Some Republicans Caving to No New Tax Pledge
The Tea Party---Sign Our New 'No New Taxes' Petition
THE CHERYL PERIL or Why property rights have been lost to government by bureaucracy?
Oregon Tea Party----We Have Not Yet Begun To Fight
CGI (OLC) Benghazi Protests Sat Nov 10th
Brookings Tea Party---<<< The Debate + Great Videos + PERS Impacts! >>>
The Blaze documentary, The Project presented by the Lane County 912 Project
The Balance the Budget Petition Sponsered by The Tea Party.net
The Tea Party---You Are Keeping The Pressure On Holder