ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS!
On February 11th next Tuesday at 9:00am the Lane County Commissioners will be having their General Meeting and will have a work session discussing passing an Anti-NDAA Resolution. It is VERY important that we have as many supporters as possible! It is rare for a County Government to stand up against unconstitutional overreach of the federal government. Lets not miss this opportunity!
- 8:30am Rally and Press Conference
- 9:00am Public Comment
- 10:00am Work Session
8:30 Rally and Press Conference. We will be having a Rally & Press Conference at the Wayne Morse Free Speech Plaza 125 East 8th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401. This is our opportunity to bring Media attention to the NDAA and the Constitution! LET'S KNOCK WHOVILLE OUT OF THE PRESS! As long as we have a good turn out we will be guaranteed to do so.
A couple guidelines for our rally:
Focus ONLY on the 2012 NDAA sections 1021 and 1022. In a nutshell, Sections 1021 and 1022 authorize the indefinite detention of American citizens without charge or trial.
Please be very patriotic and bring American flags and Gadsden Flags. If you want to speak to the press please e-mail me back so we can fine tune our statements.
9:00am Public Comment. I encourage anyone too add your input to the work session/resolution during public comment. You will not have the opportunity to express your views during the work session. Here is the work session agenda packet: http://www.lanecounty.org/Departments/BCC/Documents/2014_AGENDAS/021114agenda/T.6.E.pdf
PANDA has analyzed the proposed county resolution and found that it FAILS to actually protect Lane County Citizens against the NDAA. We will be encouraging the commissioners to add stronger language under the RESOLVES sections. Here is our proposed amendments to the county resolution.
- Instruct all our public agencies to decline any requests by any private, or public authority acting under detention powers granted by the NDAA, or similar law or authority that could infringe upon residents' freedom of speech, religion, assembly, privacy, or rights to counsel;
- Require all federal and state law enforcement officials acting within the county to work in accordance with local and state laws, and in cooperation with the Lane county Sheriffs department.
- Specifically encourage and request that the county Sheriff upholds his oath to serve and protect the Oregon and U.S. Constitutions, and protects the people in Lane county from any attempts to implement the NDAA or any other law that conflicts with any of the constitutional rights of the people.
- Demonstrate and ensure this resolution maintains its purpose and permanence for future commissioners, county sheriffs and all other county officials as long as the NDAA and other dangerous and unconstitutional laws continue to threaten the constitutional rights of the people in Lane county.
10:00am NDAA work session. It is very important to attend the work session and give a good showing of public support for the Lane County Commissioners to adopt the above mentioned language in the resolution. Without GOOD support we will not get our message across. Please invite your group membership, family, and friends.
If you don't feel like you know enough about the 2012 NDAA section 1021 and 1022. Please watch this legal analysis by Kris Anne Hall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Uei_9ykts
Please call me with any questions (541) 870-7160
PANDA Oregon State Coordinator
Phone: (541) 870-7160
National Website: http://pandaunite.org/
More Information: http://ndaa2012.us/
TEA Party---Video of Brookings TEA Party January 18, 2014
RCGI---Time to Support Oath Keepers & Make a Public Comment to The World
RCGI---Open Letter to OR State Representative Wayne Krieger
RCGI---Douglas and Lane County Lobby our Senators against NDAA
RCGI---The Jim Bice Radio Show with Stewart Rhodes founder of Oath Keepers
ATF---It’s time to submit comments on proposed NFA rule changes!
RCGR----The New NDAA will cost YOU $5,700
RCGR---Legislative Defense Manual
If You Value Your Liberties, Stay Out of Coos Bay, Oregon!
RCGR---Coos Bay City Council Rejects Promise of Federalism and Oath
City of Coos Bay---City Council Meeting Votes to adopt RCGR September 17, 2013
RCG Resolution Against the NDAA 2012----Updated 9/7/2013
Obama administration hiding info on targeted killings of Americans - senator
THE U.N. & LOCAL AGENDA 21
THE U.N. & AGENDA 21: